Re: N900/Maemo 5 review

> Dr. Nicholas Shaw wrote:
>> Now, if AT&T has the N900 when it comes out I'll be set.  If not, I'll keep
>> using my N810. :-)
>>

> My guess is that -- like their other mobile phone products -- if you buy
> direct from Nokia it won't be carrier locked.

That is all well and good. But T-Mobile is listed as the carrier in the FCC
docs for the US. One may not be able to buy it direct from Nokia in the US
when it first comes out. But I have my fingers crossed. I am not quite ready
to change away from AT&T.

Erik Hovland
erik@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://hovland.org/