RE: N900/Maemo 5 review

One thing concerns me based upon earlier reviews - it appears that the size
of the screen will be smaller.  That may not be a big issue as it appears
from the pictures that Nokia is utilizing the space better than the 810.
Only time will tell.  It also looks like they've added capabilities (such as
tasks and calendar) that didn't exist before.  I'm hoping that they've added
the ability to select 12/24-hour time.  Lastly, having built in phone and
wireless will be a good thing.

Now, if AT&T has the N900 when it comes out I'll be set.  If not, I'll keep
using my N810. :-)

Nick.