Re: Installing Mer

One of the things that I have in mind to do, but have not found the time yet, is to attach a Kensington Docking Station that I have to the USB port on the Nokia N800.    This Kensington has a gigabit Ethernet port, a video port, five USB ports, and places to plug in a microphone and speakers.   The main issue will be the driver for the thing.   It does work under Linux, so a driver exists.    Imagine plugging in an external hard drive of any size to the docking station, and you have a full blown desktop replacement.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Frantisek Dufka <dufkaf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fernando Cassia wrote:
> And I have no problem contributing to a Wiki, what ticks me off is
> registering over and over and over again for each separate wiki.
> Of course, I could have registered by now in the time it takes me to
> write this reply, but as someone once said "computer geeks are people
> who can spend a couple of days to code something that saves 4
> seconds".

Of course you could simply try it even in less time. Maemo wiki does
allow anonymous edits :-)