Re: replacement battery for N810

Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> Nokia uses the same charger for all its batteries, so I'm sure that
> wouldn't be a problem.

But you can get several differently-rated Nokia chargers with the same
micro-plug (like the N800) intended for other devices like phones. So
they'll fit, but the weaker (phone) ones won't give the heavier devices
(N800) the full charge -- as I discovered to my cost when we went away
last year and I forgot my N800 charger and couldn't buy one anywhere and
had to rely on my daughter's phone charger twice a day...

///Peter