Re: replacement battery for N810

Alexandru Cardaniuc <cardaniuc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've been looking at replacement batteries for my N810 and came across
> Mugen Power 1800 mAh Extended Battery at $29.95 It's 300 mAh more than
> stock Nokia battery. Does anybody have any experience with it? Does it
> really work? Is larger capacity actually noticeable?
>
> Also found Mugen Power 3600 mAh Extended Battery for N810 for $79.95
> here:
>
> http://shop.eten.hu/mugen-power-3600mah-extended-battery-for-nokia-n810-with-battery-door-blue-p-475.html
>
> Would be interesting to know if anybody tried that one. That's 2.4
> times more capacity than the stock battery. Nearly removes the need of
> caring spare batteries...

A couple more questions :)

Are the batteries above thicker than the Nokia stock battery? Will they
fit N810 ?

Also, will the stock charger work with them ? Will it charge them to
their full capacity?

--
"People always get what they ask for; the only trouble is that they
never know, until they get it, what actually is that they have asked