how to set an icon/image & changes text make visible to users after uploading to garage

Hi,

I have couple of queris:
1> How to set an image/Icon to the project uploaded to the maemo garage. So that Icon/image is visible in web.

2> After uploading the project to maemo garage & moving to extras,
I observe only the version is getting updated correctly.  Text regarding the changes made are not displaying below the project. How to make the changes to be made visible to users?

I updated the version & changes description in <project>/debian/changelog file.

Thanks,
Ashok