Some problems with OS2008HE: no memory extension and glib

Hi all! I just installed the latest OS2008HE on a 2GB mmc on my Nokia 770. It function very well, apart a pair of problem that I encountered.
I tried to extend memory to the memory card but it says that there is no internal memory card. The system is installed on the second partition of the card and I use the first partition for data, as usual with OS2007HE. May be I must change a config file, or make a swap partition? It's not a big problem, until I don't have to go on big sites or to open more than one software.
The second problem is with dependencies. I installed about all the repositories from gronmayer (Maemo Extras has a lot of good stuff, but not all for now). When I try to install or upgrade some packages, like maemo wordpy or abiword or to upgrade gpe suite, it says that it can't do it because I don't have some libraries updated, like libfreetype6 or libglib (it needs at least 2.12.12 and I have 2.0).
Thanks a lot for any info
Sirio