Re: omweather weirdness

Karl Kobel wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Sorry if I wasn't totally clear. I just abbreviated the entire path.
> Unless you want the 'bleeding' edge development builds, you shouldn't
> have any repositories ending in devel.
>
> A new version was posted to the 'normal' repository, superseding the
> development build, which corrected the problem.

No problem, thanks. I seem to have picked up the right version now, and
it's all working fine except that I can't edit the names of the stations
I have added (I *think* you could do this before)...it's fine with short
names like Boston or Dublin, but I added O'Hare and its full name
"Chicago O'Hare International Airport" forces the applet to widen across
the whole screen when I select it :-) Not a major problem...I can
probably edit the database entry.

///Peter