Re: omweather weirdness

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:00:04 +0100
Peter Flynn <peter.flynn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've had omweather on-screen ever since I got my N800 and it's been
> great. There was an update to the stations database the other day,
> and suddenly omweather has vanished from the screen, and it's no
> longer in the applet setup menu.
>
> So I uninstalled it (and the stations database) and reinstalled both,
> but I can't find a way to get it back into the applet menu, and when
> I run it standalone, there are no stations to select from.
>
> Has something happened that I have missed?

	FWIW, I'm using an n810 running ITOS 5.2008.43-7. I have
	Omweather v 0.21.11, along with the station database v 0.2 and
	icons-shiny v 0.2. I remember the app manager telling me some
	days ago about an upgrade that I upgraded to. I have had no
	trouble with Omweather since.

Best Regards,
--
Peter The Plumber sm