omweather weirdness

I've had omweather on-screen ever since I got my N800 and it's been
great. There was an update to the stations database the other day, and
suddenly omweather has vanished from the screen, and it's no longer in
the applet setup menu.

So I uninstalled it (and the stations database) and reinstalled both,
but I can't find a way to get it back into the applet menu, and when I
run it standalone, there are no stations to select from.

Has something happened that I have missed?

///Peter