Re: omweather weirdness

Peter Flynn wrote:
> Karl Kobel wrote:
>> Tim & Peter,
>>
>> I also had this 'problem'.
>>
>> Check your App-Manager repositories. Make sure the ...Devel repositories
>> are disabled. There is a 'test only' version in there.
>>
>> Un-install, disable the Devel repository, and reinstall.
>
> I don't seem to have Devel. Extras-Devel is there so I disabled that.
> Now there is no omweather in the list of installable apps...

Aha. Having installed the "new" upgrades to abiword and a bunch of other
stuff it just offered me (which are probably downgrades, seeing as I had
Extras-Devel active), omweather has returned to the list, so I installed
it and rebooted. It appears on the screen -- yay -- but when I go to add
the stations-db and the shiny icons, they both fail to download. Maybe
the server just crashed a few seconds ago...

///Peter