Re: Getting Easy-Debian to work

Hi John,

Mark has given you the right ITT thread to visit, but basically you need to download a big tar file from the web, then extract it onto an SD card. There's an icon that does this for you in your Extras menu. This process usually takes about 45 minutes, but may take less time if you've got a really good Internet connection. About 30 minutes for the download, 15 minutes for the extraction.

Here's the ITT thread again if you have any more questions:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24272

(sorry for not answering sooner, I don't patrol the mailing lists as often as I should)