Getting Easy-Debian to work

All,

after installing an 8g SDHC card on my N800 I decided to make use of it
by downloading/installing the Turbo Easy Debian for Everyone v0.9.19 app
that is available now from the maemo downloads www page. It installed
successfully and it deposited apps into several app directory categories
(extras, utilities,  and comms ? - I am not in front of my N800 right
now to provide the exact details). However when I select on, say, the
openoffice app in the extras category, it fails with an obscure error
message. It seems that there is a defined sequence of the installed
"helper"apps that must be launched in order for things to work
correctly. Unfortunately the maemo www page for this app does not
clearly define those steps.

Any help would be appreciated so I can avoid the need to hunt and peck
my way to success.

Also, I would like to understand how this easy-Debian install works. It
would appear that it utilizes the N800 OS as a sort of hypervisor
virtualization layer and the easy-Debian install runs as a guest OS but
I am not certain.

Any insights/help would be much appreciated.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

 Acadia Secure Networks, LLC