Re: maemo.org excrutiatingly slow

Hi Mark,

Good to get some feedback, it's easier to improve things that way.

However, can you be more specific about what is slow?
Is it everything or some part(s) of the site?

Also can I ask in which part of the world you are? (answer in private
mail) It would be good to know if we need to think of mirroring
solutions.

Tero