Maemo-mapper and Google Satellite

Recently, maemo mapper won't download Google Satellite images for me.
Existing tiles in the database are OK. I rebuilt the database but no joy.
Tcpdump says the tile requests are getting 404 not found.

Did Google change something to keep us out, or is it just some unrelated
upgrade that broke Mapper ?

The other satellite views are OK, but I believe not such good resolution.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada