Re: Training material .tex sources

Thanks for your reply, Jarmo

It appears to me that the document margins are too large. The side
margins are about 20% of the document, so if you print, lets say, 200
pages of PDF documentation, your are wasting a big amount of paper.

If you take a look at this
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn-book.pdf (Subversion's Red
Book), I think they have their margins at about 12% of the page.

Would you release the latex source for this version (Diablo) or would
it be just for Freemantle? And would it be the estimated release time?

Depending on that, I wouldn't mind to stick to this PDFs, without
printing them, instead of trying to figure a way to crop the empty
margin around. (Or printing them just like they are, with the margins)

Again, thanks for your prompt reply,

Simon