Re: Citibank + Iphone

Nice, I hope the web designer has taken into account that iPhone/Touch
models don't support Flash :-D

I wouldn't waste time developing a platform-specific app when all the
features offered by the app they are showing can be achieved using Web
Standards (just XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, ...), so it could work on any
mobile/device.

Best regards,

2009/3/18 John Holmblad <jholmblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> All,
>
> fyi. Maybe this will inspire Nokia to develop some really useful
> software for the IT's
>
>    https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=CitiMobileTour
>
> Although I am not by any means certain, I suspect that Citibank itself
> funded the development and owns the IP of this iphone app. If that is
> the case, then maybe they could be convinced to develop it for LInux
> based mobile devices as well.
>

> --
>
> Best Regards,
>

> John Holmblad