Re: Bluetooth headset - N800

lakestevensdental wrote:
>   Finally, there are stereo bluetooth headsets that apparently can pair
> with some (but not) all devices. Possibly because stereo protocols

There are a number of different Stereo profiles for Bluetooth. I believe
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) is the most common, but that
relies on other elements that need to be in place. It's also uni
directional. BlueZ supports it in Linux, so in theory, it should work,
depending on which Bluetooth stack Maemo uses.