Re: Bluetooth headset - N800

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chiron Bloch wrote:
>> I'm stumped on this one, when my Samsung headset is paired and connected
>> SIP calls (and other audio) are routed to the headset automatically. I
>> know this is a dumb question, but: are you sure the headset is connected
>> (as well as paired). If the pairing is created and the headset is
>> powered on, but seems not to be connected, try pressing the call button
>> once to re-establish the connection (sometimes I have to do this when
>> using my headset with a mobile phone).
>
> According to "Device details" the N800 is connected to the headset and
> the button at the bottom says "Disconnect".  Whenever I dial from the
> N800, the audio still comes through the speakers.

Just a wild guess: do you have the FM Radio applet installed? It has a
button that allows you to switch between the speakers and the headset
jack. It might be interfering? I'm not sure if there are other
settings that might affect it.

Also, is the connection type one that makes sense? Mine is HSP (headset).

I'm still running Chinook, though (the final version).

Mark