Re: What is the best app to read .doc or .ppt files on N810

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:05:37 -0800Gary <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark wrote:> > There doesn't seem to be any interest with Nokia or the maemo> > developers to port OpenOffice.org to maemo> > Let's be realistic about what we can expect to run on the N8X0,
	I fully agree.
> people. Porting a fully buzzword compliant office suite to it would> be like trying to shoehorn a Cummins 444 engine in to the rear end of> a '69 VW Beetle. 	Oh but what a picture that paints! Where do you sit?
-- Peter The Plumber sm on the roadState Licensed Master PlumberState Certified Backflow Device TesterFactory Trained Boiler Install/ServiceNIOSH/OSHA/MIOSHA Trained Confined Space Entry
<http://petertheplumber.net>24h Service 313.215.5175