Bug: LatAm region settings wrong

I've just realised that if I go to the Control panel and click on
Language and Region, selecting "Spanish (Latin America) both for
Language and regional settings, gives me (after reboot)

Decimal separator: . (dot)
Thousands separator: , (comma)

The reality is that these values are wrong. We use comma for decimals
and the dot for thousands... ie
Two thousand three hundred fifty four with 10 cents becomes

2.354,10

(I can only speak about South America, maybe the N800 values are OK
for Mexico? dunno)

FC