Re: N800 and Centro -> solved

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM, kenneth marken <kemarken@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> replying to myself, sorry, but it could also be the "phone" found in the same
> place. but that makes me wonder, did the centro correctly id itself as a
> phone?

Yes, shows as:

Device type: Phone
Supported profiles: DUN, OPP
Network Type: GSM/UMTS

I was trying to create a new connection by doing this:

1. Click on the connections icon next to the battery status
2. Clicking on Connectivity Settings
3. Again on "Connections" and "New".
4. In THAT SCREEN there is no easy way for a newbie to fire the Mobile
Operators Wizard. That was my point.
Clickin on "Next" only brings three options "WLAN" "Packet Data" and
"Data Call", with a "fill it yourself" approach

IMHO there should be a button there (there's screen space available)
to fire up the Mobile Operators Wizard.

FC
PS: I rarely use the keys. I click.