I just got n810 I have some ?

I finally got my n810 a lot nicer then the n770.

The user guide on my n810 is in a different lanage.

n810

1.Were do I go to get the user guide it in English?

2.Do I need to be on the internet to use the GPS? Any Tips on how to use it? Dose it just do streets or can I use it in the woulds to and boating?

3.Is there a way to use the n810 as a planer? Date, phone #, and apointments.

4. Is there a program to take notes that works with windows and what is it?

5. Is there more thing to download on maeme that are not on the download page? Rapier I did not see there but I heard about so I typed it in to search and got it. Is there a way to get a list of other tings that are not on the download page?

6. Can I use highter than a 2gb sd card and is there any I need to do to do this besides putting in a higher sd card?

7. What is the best way to use the web cam? Is there a way to take video with it?

Thank you for your help!!