Re: I just got n810 I have some ?

Hi,
> 2.Do I need to be on the internet to use the GPS?
no.
> Any Tips on how to use it?
No, as it depends on personal taste and needs.
> Dose it just do streets or can I use it in the woulds to and boating?
The GPS jsut tells your device "where" you are. It does not matter if there are streets or even not. So of course you can use it for outdoor activities. The disadvantage is that the N810 is not that robust as (for example) the Garmin handhelds.
> 3.Is there a way to use the n810 as a planer? Date, phone #, and> apointments.
As it is a complete LInux computer, you can use additional calendar software - of course. But it's not the strength of the device.
> 4. Is there a program to take notes that works with windows and what is it?
Several, like the built-in notes app (which stores html files) or xournal. Depends on needs and taste.
> 5. Is there more thing to download on maeme that are not on the download> page? Rapier I did not see there but I heard about so I typed it in to> search and got it. Is there a way to get a list of other tings that are not> on the download page?>> 6. Can I use highter than a 2gb sd card and is there any I need to do to do> this besides putting in a higher sd card?
I run a 4GB card without any hassle.
> 7. What is the best way to use the web cam? Is there a way to take video> with it?
I doubt that. The cam just sits in the "wrong" direction. Its main purpose is VOIP with images, not being a cam.
Enjoy your gadget,
ce
_______________________________________________maemo-users mailing listmaemo-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users