Re: Flashed Diablo to N810 without holding down the Switch Window button

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Where does luck enter into this?

Luck is likely the wrong word, but I have had the tablet miss the
flasher at least two times (that I remember) when booting it up not
holding down Home with the flasher waiting.

> I'd understand the need for holding down Home if you swapped steps (1)
> and (2) in the instructions.  Then the device might stop looking for the
> flasher before you run it.

The point is to minimize as much as possible issues of chance and
timing. "Here's the guaranteed way to do it, follow these steps
exactly and you'll be fine."