Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently

Let's try again.

ext Rick Bilonick wrote:
> I flashed the latest version of maemo (the last one before Diablo). I've
> also installed a lot of extra software. Now the N810 resets itself a lot
> but I can't discern why or how to fix it.

With that description the shortest way to solve your problem look like this:

- Write down all the apps you have installed.

- Backup any relevant data and reflash again.

- Check that you can boot and use the stock software without problems.

- Install additional software from the diablo extras repository only, if
possible application after application leaving one day or so to check
that everything is fine.

- Be really careful installing anything out of diablo extras. Take your
time checking that the system is still stable after each installation.

- If you find a problem after installing an application report it to the
 developers of that project. They might be interested in your case.

If you are happy with the solution above, please paste it in a page at
http://wiki.maemo.org and improve it as much as you wish. This way very
skilled developers like Igor or Kalle can concentrate on their stuff
instead of getting in the middle of a flame after trying to help - in
their way.

Thanks.

--
Quim Gil