Re: IRC for OS2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 01:50:13PM -0400, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> Steve Yelvington wrote:
> > Faheem Pervez wrote:
> >
> >> It's in extras-devel.
> >
> > Aha ... yet another repository! Figured out how to get it enabled, and
> > now I have not only Xchat, but Abiword. Thanks, it'll help me outgeek my
> > iPhone friends.
> >
> Extras-devel is a necessary repository that is a testing ground for
> stuff that goes into extras. If you find that it works well, then it
> should be promoted into extras.

It's not ready yet, IMHO; at the very least all the tiny translation packages
that are now clutter the application installer list ought to be merged
into the main package (or maybe a single extra xchat-translations
package).

Marius Gedminas
--
11. Are you at least tracking the number of users of retchmail?

As far as I know, retchmail has exactly three users.
	-- http://open.nit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=RetchMail