can you help

I want to know how to put software on n810 that is on your site and other sites. can I delete thig once they are put on for the n770 and n810 can you tell me how I have some stuf on my n770 that I cant take off to put other stuff on I like the one I Got but would like to up grade oh can I wright on the 810 and convert it to a word document so I Can read and edit it on my laptop I love to work with picters and this is grate for that the other thing I want is a bible that I can look up a verses and use it at church can you help me
             Jeff Treague
emal blacknight45alive@xxxxxxxxx
          The Blacknight