Re: Can't find repository

Hi,

ext Mark wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:44 AM, cedric cellier <rixed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> -[ Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:42:11AM -0400, Aaron Newcomb ]----
>>> I know that I installed it with Application manager in Chinook.
>> Isn't it what red pill mode was about ?
>>
>>> So does this mean that I can't install it in Diablo???
>> What's wrong with 'apt-get install' ?
>>

> What's wrong with expecting "Application Manager" to manage apps?

nfs-common is not an app.

Most of the users don't know what's NFS, if the application manager
would list all non-UI programs, the list would be pretty unusable for
those kind of users.

I usually install first ssh to the device, then log to it through ssh
from desktop (to flash it, you already needed to be near your desktop
anyway) and install anything I'm interested about with apt-get.  It's
much faster than using application manager.

	- Eero