Re: Installing evince on an N810 (autobuilder)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 09:15:59AM +0200, Niels Breet wrote:
> >> In my opinion, all unresolved dependency problems are packaging bugs.
> >
> > I think this is one more thing that autobuilder should check...
>
> It does. It only builds against libraries available in the SDK(device) and
> the target repository. If there are any outside dependencies, package
> building will fail.

Are you talking about build dependencies, install dependencies, or both?

Also, it now appears that the set of libraries available in the SDK
differs from the set of libraries available in the OS image.  Why is
that?

Marius Gedminas
--
"You know, you never truly appreciate how handy living next to a creek
is until you are on fire."