Cheap UMTS connection for a week in Spain? Ideas and suggestion are wellcome :)

Hi all,

from 23 to 30 July I'll spent my holidays in Spain (Benidorm). I'd
like to find a cheap UMTS connection for that week, to use with my N73
+ N810, so I'll be able to connect to Internet. I don't know Spanish
mobile companies (Berto suggested me some of them, but I don't speak
spanish so I wasn't able to understand their websites :P ) so I don't
know if there are some offers available.

I try to suggest you a similar thing you could find here in Italy, so
you can understand better what I need.

If you are in Italy you can buy (for example) a Tre (3 Hg Company) SIM
card, paying only 5€ (or even nothing if you find some offer). Once
activated you can get UMTS connection for 3€ / week (50 Mb limit per
day, but it's enough for me to read mail, chat and make some voip
calls). The name of this offer is "Naviga 3".

Does exist something similar (and so cheap) in Spain? I need something
that is easy to get, easy to activate and to configure :P

Thanks for your help and excuse me for this little OT :)

Best regards,

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com