Re: GPE calendar sync?

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Kevin T. Neely
<ktneely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use Ermining.  It works perfectly.  there was a post to this list a couple emonths ago regarding two different ways to sync gCal with GPE on the tablet.  I chose to go the Ermining route.  It was easy to setup and I am syncing multiple calendars (mine and friends I have added to my gCal) without any problems.

The only problem with erminig is that the author recently dropped it.
There's at least one other developer already volunteering to take it
over, though, so there's still hope for future bug squashing &
development.

--
Alanis Morissette  - "We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect."