Re: sporadic reset of hildon desktop

Sorry Peter, I sent this straight to you the first time. Always do
that with my first posts :/

I have been able to reproduce this crash consistently with Pidgin from
downloads.maemo.org on OS2008 (N810). Clicking on the notification are
icon to show and hide Pidgin's buddy list does it every time for me.
Does not lose any running software, and hildon deskt is restarted
soundly, but it is a tad ugly. (And it's obviously not right!).

Can anybody else confirm that? I imagine we can blame Pidgin, but it
smells like something wrong with the desktop's error handling...

Bye,
-Dylan