Re: OpenOffice (was Bluetooth keyboard?)

Get a free logmein.com account on one your desktop and leave it on or in a mode that can be awoken from the internet.

  Then, anywhere in the world you've got internet access, with the tablet browser (or any other computer with a browser), log into logmein.com and access your desktop.  Caveate : so long as you've got secure login setup and are in a reasonably secure wifi node, it's a reasonably secure connection.  There may be some modest security issues on an open public wifi hot spot populated by the wrong crowd.

  You can view (and take action on) most any program and file you have on your laptop within your tablet browser.  Fine print -- Editing is a modest hassle on the n800.  With the n810, or tablet with keyboard, remote editing is easy.  There are some modest limits on refresh time and perhaps color depth, as I recall.

  To be able to easily transfer and print files between a remote and home computer, logmein.com offers a modestly affordable monthly service.

Always, Fred C