Bluetooth keyboard?

Has anybody tried one of those Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboards with
their IT? They say they require OS X, but somebody was saying that it
worked great with his phone. Do they work with Windows and/or desktop
Linux as well? Is there a cheaper & smaller alternative?

If I could get a decent keyboard and OpenOffice.org working with my
N800, I'd be in 7th heaven. (I've heard Abiword is being ported, but
I've tried it on my desktop and it's just not a workable alternative
for me.)

Thanks,
Mark