Re: Garnet VM & PIM

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Jonathan Markevich <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you are running from the launcher, it will probably be /home/user/.gvm
> If you're running as root, you might have created it in /root/.gvm - I
> really don't know where else it could be?
>
> Try running this in a terminal:
>  find / -name gvm.store
> You should find something that way... That's the brute force way :)

Let me clarify: that directory and file are there when Garnet VM is
installed... but not there when it's been uninstalled. Therefore,
regardless of that directory/file's existance or function, it can't be
responsible for containing the settings or data that persist when it's
uninstalled. The offending files have to be somewhere that still
exists even when the app doesn't.

However, thanks for that command line. It will be very useful in other
situations. :-)

Mark