RE: Garnet VM & PIM

>> 1) Access is running a horrible beta program.  It's "teaseware".  No user feedback, no developer feedback.  No hint of future support.  No documentation.

I totally agree.  I keep wondering when Access is going to go from “horrible beta” to reliable tool.  I keep sending in my issues with installed software and never get anything back except a thank you and with no subsequent betas being releases, there’s no way to know if Access is even working on Garnet.  It’s a bit frustrating and I agree it’s “teaseware”.  There’s great potential here though.

Nick.