Re: Battery life VERY short on N810, last OS2008...

On Monday 21 Apr 2008, Giacomo Tufano wrote:

> A last note... the "EAC mode: play enable, rec (dis)(e)nabled" couple
> of messages I see in system log are "normal"? It doesn't seem so...

Not only don't I see this in my system log - I don't even have a system log
being written! The only log that gets written on my machine is the Apache
error log, and that only gets written when something goes wrong.

It seems to me that this may be significant; whatever's generating the log
messages is obviously doing something. Do the log entries give any clues what
it is?
--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

** This message is digitally signed. If your email client is unable to read
digital signatures, you may see an attachment that you cannot open. See
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html for more information.
You can validate my PGP key from my website: http://www.beermad.org.uk/
* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication