Which OS for which tablet?

Hello,

I've just bought a used Nokia 770 tablet, and I'm wondering which OS I
can install on it... For now, I re-installed the OS2006 (maemo 2.2 aka
Gregale) in order to reset the password of the previous user (in fact,
it seems that it just unlocked the tablet, but didn't reseted the
password, as I'm still unable to set my own one...).

Now, I would like to install applications, mainly python-based one (I
plan to develop a panoramic head control application), but some libs are
missing to install python, like libreadline4. This lib seems to be
available at http://eko.one.pl/maemo/ repository, but only for maemo 3.x
(aka Bora) :o/ So, can I upgrade my system to Bora on my Nokia 770? If
not, where can I find libreadline4 for Gregale?

Thanks for you help,