Flash Full Screen on n810/800??

Hi Tim,
now i know what you mean! I had the same problem too, when i started the
Mojocafe and was
taught that you can deactivate the Address-Bar as follows:

1. Start the browser on your device
2. in the Menu check this...

MENU-->VIEW-->SHOW TOOLBAR-->FULL SCREEN [unchecked]

So if you uncheck there the FullScreen, that means that there will be no
Addressbar aka Toolbar at the bottom of your screen.

Greetings,

Carlos

On 01/04/2008, Carlos Pinto <endorphinum at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> I do not understand you correctly - do you mean that you want Flash or
> HTML to force a
> full screen or do you only do not know how to switch to fullscreen?
>
> If it is the last thing, you can try it out with my projectsite called
> Mojocafe.
> Do the following steps:
>
> 1. Turn your n800 on
> 2. Start the browser
> 3. Enter this address into your browser: http://www.mojocafe.net
> 4. After the page has loaded and you see two login fields and two
> buttons...
>
> 4.1. Press the FULLSCREEN key on top of your device (next to the zoom
> keys).
>
> Then you should see the whole flash in full screen!
>
> Hope you understand what i mean :)
>
> Greetings,
> Carlos
>
> On 01/04/2008, Tim <aggedor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone run Flash (or YouTube, same thing) full screen on N810/800?
> >
> > If so, can you give any pointers on what has to be done to achieve this?

> --
> --// endorphinum.de
> --// mojocafe.net
> --// vato.de