Flash Full Screen on n810/800??

Hi Tim,
I do not understand you correctly - do you mean that you want Flash or HTML
to force a
full screen or do you only do not know how to switch to fullscreen?

If it is the last thing, you can try it out with my projectsite called
Mojocafe.
Do the following steps:

1. Turn your n800 on
2. Start the browser
3. Enter this address into your browser: http://www.mojocafe.net
4. After the page has loaded and you see two login fields and two buttons...

4.1. Press the FULLSCREEN key on top of your device (next to the zoom keys).

Then you should see the whole flash in full screen!

Hope you understand what i mean :)

Greetings,
Carlos

On 01/04/2008, Tim <aggedor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone run Flash (or YouTube, same thing) full screen on N810/800?
>
> If so, can you give any pointers on what has to be done to achieve this?

--// endorphinum.de
--// mojocafe.net
--// vato.de

Carlos Pinto