Someone with an IT2006 on Nokia 770 please help...

Hi,

There is no Bluetooth control icon in OS 2006. Nokia added this
feature in OS 2007. For OS 2006 there exists a third party plugin with
a Bluetooth control icon for connecting hardware keyboards to the 770
but it does not support switching the device into discoverable mode,
IIRC.
I think the way to switch the device into discoverable mode on OS 2006
was to manually use the "hcitool".

Cheers,
Martin