Setting Nokia 770 IT2006 bluetooth to "discoverable"

Thanks, Ryan.

I think the problem is I do not know where to look for the bluetooth status icon at all. I've never seen one. There is a connection manager (which gives control over 802.11 wireless), but nothing along the lines of a status icon. Is there a bluetooth status manager I should install? There are command line functions (hcid, etc.) that I can manipulate from the xterm program, but I was hoping not to have to work at command line level.

Very tks,

Dave

http://biggestloser.msn.com/