Canola2 Beta6 and Beta7

Hey there,

I own an N770 with the Gregale repo.

I am having trouble with Canola2.

Everytime I update to the latest version through the app installer, it
breakes Canola2.

Here's the procedure I followed (each time):

Update
Reboot
Try to run - the little circle goes for about 15 seconds then dies.
Try to run from the Terminal as a regular user - I get an error: "Env
Python: No such file or directory"

I then installed the Canola Cleanup and ran it.
Reboot
Install from the app installer
try again - same results (both normal and terminal)

I cannot find any reference to this problem.

After Beta6 I gave up and today I noticed Beta7 is available and tried the
whole procedure again - same results.

Now I cannot use it at all and I really like it!

Any HOWTO / Links / Ideas?

Thanks!
--

Amichai Rotman