Bluetooth keyboard?

On 3/19/08, Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
> En/na Mark Haury ha escrit:
>
> > Unfortunately, they are apparently sold out, and I can't find another
>  > source for either the keyboard or the USB adapter.
>
> I see plenty of that same keyboard on ebay, unfortunately they're a bit
>  more expensive that the one in the forum, but not that much.

What are they calling it? I tried a couple of different searches.

>  > I need one of those
>  > USB adapters more than anything else. It's critical for using host mode.
>
> No, you can just use a standard female-a to mini-b adapter (or even a
>  female-a to female-a connected on the standard cable that came with the
>  n800) and switch the n800 to host mode by typing (as root)
Those adapters are harder to find than you might think. I refuse to
pay more for shipping than for the actual product, but all I can find
locally is the X-in-1 cables, and that's too much bulk to carry around
in my waist pack.

>  echo host > /sys/devices/platform/musb_hdrc/mode
>
>  There are many posts on ITT explaining how to create menu entries to
>  automate that.

That's good to know. There's also a utility on maemo.org called
"USBControl" that has a nice GUI, but I haven't been able to test is
without an adapter.

Mark