N810 European Power Adapter

En/na Kip Warner ha escrit:

> Thank you, I think I will do that. I haven't been to Europe, but is
> there just one standard plug across the EU, or do they vary?

The do vary but generally only the earth plug, so if you use a 2 prongs
adapter (i.e. with no earth plug, enough for the tablet), it will work
in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland and probably
most other EU countries (the UK being the exception).
IIRC on wikipedia you can find the details.

Bye
--
Luca