N810 European Power Adapter

Kip Warner wrote:
> I bought my N810 in Canada, and so it uses a standard North American
> power adapter.
>
> Is it easy to acquire one usable in Europe from over there? If so, how
> much are they, and can they be used all across Europe?

The light gray print on your power supply should have its specs, and
AFAIK they're all 100-240V, 50-60Hz, so one power supply will work
anywhere. (It's actually quite difficult to find any that aren't
internationally flexible these days.)

Get yourself a plug adaptor kit (just plugs, not the transformer kind)
and you're set.  I've used my American unit in France, Germany and
Spain, and will be taking it to China, Malaysia and Thailand next month.