startup questions

Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>>> Found it for Bora. Is it available for Chinook?
>>
>> The bora version works on chinook.
>>

> Yes, it is simple shell script and works on any OS200x so far. Just
> don't add whole bora repository if your system is not OS2007. Click
> the .deb link directly or download it and use the "Install from file
> .." menu item of Application manager. The link is

http://eko.one.pl/maemo/dists/bora/user/binary-armel/becomeroot_0.1-2_ar
mel.deb

Thanks, guys, got it now.

I don't know what I was doing wrong before, but it was telling me it
wasn't a compatible package.

Oh well, happy now, anyway. :-)

Adam

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.