Column width in Application manager

Marius Vollmer wrote:
>> I didn't find a way to hide the long versions, I'm afraid. I just
>> installed the 2 or 3 packages that were causing it, and without
>> those in the list, the application name column managed to get some
>> screen space back again!
>
> You can uncheck the "Show all packages" option in Settings.  That way,
> you can still stay in red-pill mode but get the more useful short
> lists of packages.

Yeah, that's fine as long as you only need the 'short' list. If you want
the longer list, the only way I found to be able to see the package
names was to install the few offending packages, and the names were
visible.

That's still a handy tip, though. I was previously swapping between red
and blue pill modes to achieve the same effect!

Thanks,

Adam.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.