A2DP audio

While I'm in a posting frenzy at the moment (don't worry, I'll go quiet
again soon), I'll ask another (probably silly) question, if I may.

Has anyone found or got A2DP working with a Bluetooth stereo headset,
yet?

I saw some comment about it only working with mpd. Am I right in
thinking this is a command line only media player? I didn't seem to be
able to get all the packages installed for this, either.

I'm obviously a bit of a numpty about all this, and would prefer a GUI
player that supports A2DP, if there is such as thing.

Cheers,

Adam.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.